Sunday, March 18, 2007

Healthiest Dried Fruits

Lo specchio dell'irrealtà


Here. More than a month, and beginning again on the sly.
first want to thank the friends that I have been close in these difficult times, especially last night, at the height of the drama. Many of them wanted to leave a mark on my calendar, as well as on the floor ... and for this I thank you from my heart.

And if the evening was as it should, in large part the merit of my Valentina, who has cooked for a platoon of guests! Apparently, the lasagna has won the approval the public ... recur, recur.
If my laziness allows me, I would post some photos of the tragic event, but keep in my heart that my designs were awarded in memory of the evening will help me to bear the weight of the world and to overcome the discomfort humoral effects in heavier.

And then you threw out the cover of smoke to China this month. Inside there will be an interview with the authors of Sol Mirror, and the staff of FDC has been kind enough to support us, by agreeing to cover the space in a pin-up of Sylvester Nicolaci, our terrific cover, highlighted by the work of equally immense, indescribable and priceless Andres and Mica and amazing! (I hope that I did forgive. You say, enough? ... ;-)


ps five days is Friday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment